Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweet cats are we













From Dora and Gyro's foster "mom": Dora and Gyro are such sweet cats. In the mornings when I'm still in bed, Dora likes to snuggle into the crook of my arm (or anywhere there is bare skin) , with her nose directly touching my skin, and then knead. Gyro sleeps right at my head most evenings.

Gyro is shy with strangers but once she knows you, she discovers that she loves being pet. She wanders around me pretending to check out various objects, but she really wants to be pet.










Dora, Gyro and my resident cat yesterday played leap frog, one jumping over the other, several times.
Dora and Gyro would be very happy in a home with anotehr cat - Gyro and my resident cat yesterday played leap frog, one jumping over the other, several times. Very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment